About the Role
We are looking for a values-aligned experienced marketing and communications executive to work collaboratively with the senior leadership team to build and implement the organisation’s marketing and communications strategies.
The Social Traders marketing team works across the organisation to drive growth in social enterprise certification and government and business buyer membership. This is an existing role and you will need to be a proven leader with strategic capabilities, able to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will:
- bring experience in sales & marketing along with stakeholder communications to lead a high performing team that supports the organisation in reaching its targets
- have commercial experience in the cultivation of customers through lead generation
- be accountable for all digital platforms and the development of associated content
- manage a national calendar of events (including the annual Social Enterprise Conference & Awards)
- plan and oversee campaigns to drive acquisition and growth of social enterprise suppliers and buyers
- plan and oversee campaigns to drive engagement and retention of social enterprise suppliers and buyers
- manage special projects as they arise
About the Organisation
Social Traders exists to create jobs for disadvantaged Australians by linking certified social enterprise suppliers to business and government buyers. We believe buying from social enterprise represents one of the most significant opportunities to generate positive, sustainable social impact in Australia.
By adopting a more purposeful approach, business and government have the power to create real change and bring disadvantaged people into the labour market; whether they are young people, people with a disability, the long term unemployed or recently arrived migrants and refugees.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Marketing & Communications via Pro Bono Australia.