About the Role
Reporting directly to the Director of Compliance, the primary purpose of the role is to support the implementation of the National Catholic Safeguarding Standards by planning and leading audits across the Catholic Church in Australia. The position also plays a key role in the operational design and implementation of CPSL’s ongoing compliance, auditing and reporting functions.
Qualifications, skills & experience
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in internal, operational or performance auditing and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highly developed project management skills including planning, conducting and reporting on audits
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of auditors and management of external service providers
- Ability to work with senior levels of leadership within the Catholic Church
- Sound understanding of the findings and recommendations made by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an audit role
This is a critical opportunity for a recognised professional seeking to join an organisation whose key focus is to drive real change across the Catholic Church and make a difference. Your ability to deliver successful outcomes and to work alongside the Director of Compliance is paramount to your success in this role.
About the Organisation
Catholic Professional Standards Ltd (CPSL) was formed in response to the findings of the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. Established by the Catholic Church in Australia, CPSL’s role is to develop National Catholic Safeguarding Standards, audit compliance with these Standards and publicly report the results. CPSL will also provide education and training with respect to the Standards.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Program Auditor via Pro Bono Australia.