About the Role
Scope Australia’s services help more than 6000 individuals and their families in Victoria across more than 100 service locations. As a leading National disability provider they have been at the forefront of the NDIS inspiring and leading change to deliver best practice and better outcomes for the disability sector.
Scope have recently been successful in a government tender process and will be embarking on a historic opportunity to transform the way Victorians with disability access services to ensure they get the support and care they need, consistent with Scope’s mission and values.
Benefits & Culture
- Generous salary packaging provisions
- Flexible/remote working arrangements
- phone/laptop included
- Professional development, ongoing training, mentoring by industry leaders
- High employee retention rates
The Quality Coordinator will work closely with the Home@Scope team on a new project, focusing on Positive Supports frameworks that will transform the levels of care for individuals receive in supported independent living.
Reporting to the Quality Service Manager you will be responsible for a range of compliance and reporting activities relating to customer behaviour support plans.
Specifically you will;
- Provide expert advice in relation to monitoring and reviewing Restrictive Interventions and Behaviour Support functions for Home@Scope customers
- Manage and monitor monthly reports ensuring that behaviour support plans are current, regularly reviewed and understood across the service
- Identify and measure key workforce performance data against the DHHS and NDIS Quality Safeguarding guidelines
- Develop and monitor continuous improvement of restrictive interventions and behaviour support across Home@Scope
- Schedule reviews conducted by Scope managers, including the collation and reporting of findings
If you are driven to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities and their families by using your quality and disability sector knowledge then please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter. Alternatively, contact Anna Skeels on 03 8319 4070 quoting ref #51177
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Please quote in application: Quality Coordinator : Positive Supports via Pro Bono Australia.