About the Role
The Leukaemia Foundation is on an exciting transformation journey to deliver greater impact to our key stakeholders and the Australian community.
This role is responsible for identifying, developing and securing strategic, creative and high-value partnerships with corporations and agreed SMEs across the Eastern region. The person who is successful in this role will lead the prospecting and pitching process with a focus on increasing net income and yield for Leukaemia Foundation.
What are we looking for in this role?
We are looking for the following:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in securing, managing and growing significant national business relationships for an NFP or closely related industry
- Demonstrated experience in, major national corporations or NGOs in either a CSR, fundraising, or sales role
- Proven experience in continually meeting significant personal sales targets in an NFP environment or closely related industry
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing a successful business partner acquisition strategy
- Demonstrated relationship focus and ability to deliver bottom line results
- Significant demonstrated experience in corporate partnership packaging, cause-related marketing and corporate social responsibility
- Record of achievement in developing high quality pitch propositions and presentations for/to national/international corporations
- Ability to exercise initiative with discretion and judgement and apply risk management control
- Experience in budget management, sales pipeline management and reporting
- Experience in identifying, securing and managing Business Partner involvement/sponsorship in signature events
- Exceptional excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiation and presentation skills
- Flexibility and mobility to undertake business travel as required to fulfil the position requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Commerce or a related field
- Working within a CRM to manage pipeline
- Advanced strategic planning skills and attention to detail
- Highly developed networking skills and ability to liaise with/present to Boards and individuals
- Knowledge of the charity health environment
- FIA Code of Conduct/Standards of Fundraising
What you will get in return:
You will have a leadership team working with you to ensure you excel. This is a great opportunity for professional growth within the organisation. In addition to this we offer:
- Salary + generous salary packaging up to $15,899 and entertainment card up to $2,650
- Flexible working arrangements
- A collaborative, innovative and supportive team culture
- Social and wellbeing activities
- Join a dynamic national organisation which at its heart strives to make a positive difference in people’s lives
- Employee Assistance Program
We want to hear from you!
About the Organisation
The Leukaemia Foundation is the only national not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the care and cure of patients and families living with blood and bone marrow cancers such as leukaemias, lymphomas, myeloma and related blood disorders.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager - Eastern Region via Pro Bono Australia.