About the Role
Sydney CBD location
Competitive salary package
This is an exciting time to join as our client is poised for new growth and fresh vision in the fundraising area.
The role reports to the Acquisition & Retention Manager & works closely with the internal F2F team, Retention team, Marketing department & a variety of external stakeholders (including telefundraising, mailhouse & digital suppliers) to create & deliver targeted, engaging & successful multichannel acquisition.
With the primary responsibility for the successful implementation of the acquisition strategy the role will analyse previous campaign approaches, results, & industry benchmarks to identify key success & failure factors that contribute to future acquisition strategy.
· campaign performance analysis
· writing comprehensive multi-channel campaign briefs
· engagement & relationship management of external suppliers
· coordinating all required campaign components
· project managing campaign execution & reporting
· demonstrated experience & success in a donor or member acquisition role
· experience analysing, creating & implementing acquisition strategies, campaigns & initiatives
· experience testing & identifying new acquisition channel & methods
· experience in creating campaign briefs through to campaign analysis
· experience with ThankQ fundraising software or a not-for-profit CRM solutions
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0412299776
Email : Patrickcameron@360hr.com.au
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Officer Acquisition via Pro Bono Australia.