About the Role
Duties and responsibilities
• Undertake and supervise activities associated with: monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting; preparing, managing and monitoring budgets for activities and projects.
• Liaise and collaborate with members of the team and provide financial information and advice to the Foundation’s Chief Executive, management staff and Board.
• Implement and manage the systems and processes required for the administration and monitoring of the Foundation’s business including computer-based accounting systems, personnel and payroll
requirements, authorisations and compliance processes, records management etc.
• Working with the organisation’s external auditors, oversight audit preparation activities and ensure the Foundation’s compliance with Australian Auditing Standards and Australian Tax Law for not-for-profit companies and assist the Company Secretary to meet the Australian Corporations Act, ASIC, ACNC and any other relevant compliance requirements.
• Assist with the administration of the Foundation’s contracts with sponsors, donors and external funding bodies and ensure the timely preparation and provision of associated reports and milestone
About the Organisation
The Australian Rural Leadership Foundation is a company limited by guarantee and is endorsed as a deductible gift recipient (DGR). The Australian Rural Leadership Foundation was established in 1992 based on the premisethat developing leaders in rural, regional and remote Australia could influence change across organisations, industries, and rural communities in general.
The ARLF exists to develop leaders for rural, regional and remote Australia and who can play a role in the Asia-Pacific region. As such, we see our footprint and role increasing in our region and will actively pursue opportunities as they arise and support our leadership philosophy.
The ARLF supports the development of leaders for the greater good – no matter where they live or work. The Foundation takes an ethical approach, challenges assumptions and seeks to respectfully influence positive change.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0410606449
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should submit a current CV and a covering letter outlining their suitability for the role and describe what value they could bring to the organisation.
Applications should be addressed to:
Australian Rural Leadership Foundation
Via email email@example.com
Closing date: COB Monday 21 January, 2019
Please quote in application: Manager, Finance via Pro Bono Australia.