About the Role
- Based in Ashfield
- Salary packaging options available
- Accrued day off every fortnight
This role will manage the financial analysis and planning function of the finance team, which incorporates annual budget process, introducing formal financial forecasting, finance business partners, financial modelling and pricing for tenders and decision making.
The role will also be the business partner for key divisions of SSI, in addition to managing the function overall.
Finance business partners are accountants who work closely with a particular business unit creating a real and active partnership with both operations and management. Their role is to provide ‘real time’ support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in strategic decision making, through insights that drive better business performance. Ultimately, supporting SSI to raise standards in key operational and strategic decision areas through:
- Interpreting, explaining and driving finance performance within SSI.
- Advising on key business planning assumptions, trade-offs and opportunities.
- Presenting a dynamic industry, competitor and economic context.
You will have previously worked closely with business unit managers to understand business drivers and influence strategy and financial outcomes. Essential criteria as follows.
- Relevant degree and post graduate accounting qualifications, either CPA or CA
- Experience managing and leading a team
- 5 plus years in a similar role, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in government tender pricing and financial modelling, strong influencing skills, and ability to question the status quo
- MS Excel, ERP experience, BI experience
Please respond to the “Selection Criteria” section in your cover letter.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to engage in meaningful work that makes a real difference to the lives of our clients, their families, carers, and communities.
We have a fantastic benefits package that promotes work/life balance; something we are very passionate about! This includes flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options so you can increase your take home pay!
About the Organisation
SSI is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with all people who have experienced vulnerability, including refugees, people seeking asylum and culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality. Our vision is to achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to ensure meaningful social and economic participation and to assist individuals and families reach their potential.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Finance Business Partnering via Pro Bono Australia.