About the Role
- We require audited financial statements and audit letter for the financial year to renew our NSW charitable license.
- It is a one off pro bono engagement. We are a very small charity, with no gift receipt status. Our model is to send money offshore to be spent on activities.
- As a result, we have no assets / employees and all transactions are cash based.
- It is a very small and simple job.
- We are happy to post your logo etc on our website / Facebook wall noting your organisation provided support if that is of interest to you.
About the Organisation
Our mission : Advancing educational outcomes for girls through the provision of essential feminine hygiene products and services.
What we do: Goods for Girls is committed to improving the school performance and attendance of girls in rural, developing communities in Kenya, through the provision of feminine hygiene products and services. Using local materials and local partners, we provide fabric and equipment for students to learn to sew reusable sanitary pads and distribute them to schools. We also build sustainable toilet facilities in schools to provide a more hygienic and safe environment for girls.
See goodsforgirls.org for more information
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 61412683157
Email : email@example.com
Please click Apply now or send me an email or call if you are willing to consider the role.
Please quote in application: Annual audit services via Pro Bono Australia.