About the role
An experienced Business Administrator is required to provide high-level administrative support to the business functions of the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation.
This role is part of a high performing and well-respected team of fundraising professionals who play a critical role in supporting research and other initiatives which transform the lives and hopes of people living with cancer.
You will be responsible for providing business administration support to the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation, including contract and due diligence administration, support of corporate governance functions, policy and procedures development and maintenance and financial reporting activities. You will be a strong team player, willing to go the extra mile, a person with keen curiosity and desire to learn.
You will foster and coordinate positive relationships with a number of key internal and external stakeholders, including; the Foundation team members, PMCC Finance team, suppliers, donors and supporters.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualification in commerce, finance or business administration (or progression towards)
- Understanding of best practice principles and procedures in the not-for-profit sector
- Able to develop effective relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Willingness to work within fundraising principals and activities of Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation
- Previous experience in a similar role or in the not-for-profit sector
- Experience in CRM database
Peter Mac offers its employees the following benefits:
- Salary Packaging / ADOs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Central City Location
- Training and Development Program
About the organisation
The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre is Australia’s only public hospital solely dedicated to cancer and is one of an elite group of hospitals worldwide to have its own integrated cancer research program and laboratories. Every year, Peter Mac cares for more than 31,000 patients, whilst over 600 researchers contribute on a global scale to exciting discoveries that lead to better treatment of cancers.
The Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation is the fundraising arm of Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.