About the Role
Reports to: Marketing & Brand Manager
Hours: 38 hours per week (1 EFT); 12 month contract
Classification: SCHADS Award Level 5
Location: Based at 214-218 Nicholson St Footscray
This role will be integral in shaping and delivering the overall strategy and campaign executions across the ASRC and supporter digital ecosystem.
The Digital Coordinator will be responsible for undertaking the following duties:
- Manage and develop the ASRC’s Website (content management systems), including the management of metadata, user experience and the integrity of digital platforms and content delivery. The role will be required to create guidelines and processes that facilitate user best practice and conduct training with key stakeholders.
- This role will be required to manage and optimise donation, supporter acquisition and supporter engagement pages, as well as create new campaign action pages while ensuring they are integrated with CRM and Google Analytics.
- Report regularly on digital metrics and KPIs that will enable the organisation to successfully track its impact while optimising the online experience and engagement of our supporters. The role will be responsible for managing, reporting and driving insights from Google Analytics across the organisation’s web footprint.
- Provide strategic input and implementation of paid social media campaigns, including using data to develop sophisticated optimisation and retargeting strategies.
- Provide strategic input and implementation of SEO marketing campaigns and optimisation across the ASRC digital ecosystem.
- Drive brand and product awareness across all online channels and develop and implement digital marketing campaigns that generate leads and potential financial donors and campaign advocates.
- Provide strategic input and implementation of supporter journeys across the ASRC digital ecosystem, including email marketing.
- Facilitate integration projects between the organisation’s web, CRM and email systems with the goal to develop clear supporter and donor attribution.
- Support the wider Marketing & Brand team across the digital ecosystem (Marketing coordinator, Digital coordinator, Content producer, Marketing & Brand Manager).
- Develop integrated digital marketing activities and campaigns to drive the acquisition of new supporters and the conversion of supporters to financial and non-financial action
- Work in collaboration with IT and key program stakeholders to Manage the ASRC website ecosystem including third party hosted sites, microsites and donation forms
- Project manage multiple and often concurrent campaigns
- Provide governance advice including resource and schedule planning, and oversight and reporting of the progress of digital projects against project plans and budget
- Map customer journeys and develop and implement digital marketing campaigns to enhance customer lifecycle experience
- SEO and SEM
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting on key performance metrics to deliver key insights using marketing analysis tools as well as Google Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager
- Manage web development projects and optimization projects for web and digital platforms
- Managing a team of volunteers
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems (CMS), digital project management, UX and data analytics and reporting
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns that deliver financial or non-financial results
- Experience in supporter journey mapping and strategy & implementation of paid social media and email marketing campaigns
- Proven experience in digital project management, governance and delivery including writing guidelines for process and best practice
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including the ability to use data to provide recommendations
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS and experience working with WordPress
- Experience developing strong cross-team relationships and managing multiple stakeholders including internal and external partners
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation systems that integrate with Salesforce and a CMS
- Development and design of donation forms
- Experience working with NationBuilder
- Content development & writing skills
Conditions of Employment
Terms and conditions of employment will be based on the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 or its successor agreements.
All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and provision of a valid Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
List any other specific conditions applicable to this role that impacts on its delivery e.g. requirement for shift work.
This role requires significant levels of collaboration with the Campaigns and Advocacy team and the Fundraising team to develop and implement projects that deliver shared benefits.
About the Organisation
The Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) is the largest aid, employment, health and advocacy organisation for people seeking asylum in Australia. The ASRC provides a range of direct services as well as participating in law reform, campaigning and lobbying.
Apply for this Job
Phone : 0393266066
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.