About the Role
Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer, in this role you will form part of the Executive Management Team and work closely with a strong group of General Managers to ensure consistency in customer experience across the organisation. You will lead a high performing team of Regional Managers Disability Services to deliver high quality outcomes for customers and the organisation. This will be a three month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with other General Managers, all Regional Managers and the COO to operationalise the transition to NDIS and ensure consistency in customer experience
- Manage operational risks, escalating significant program or service issues to the CEO
- Ensure operational viability through the successful management of finances including developing financial capability within the service delivery teams
- Lead, coach and develop a team to build their own capabilities
- Participate as an active member of the Executive Management Team
- Establish and maintain business partnerships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
Skills & Experience required
To obtain this role you must be able to demonstrate substantial experience in providing high level strategic and operational leadership within a large and complex organisation. Additionally, you will possess the following:
- Appropriate Tertiary qualifications
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in staff development and management across a broad geographical region
- Profit centre management within a large, multi-layered team
- Strong commercial business acumen with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
Benefits & Culture
- Opportunity to effect meaningful change within a purpose-driven environment
- Competitive remuneration package with salary sacrificing benefits
- Three month fixed term contract with the possibility of further extension
- Work close to home in the southern suburbs location, with onsite café and parking facilities
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Not-for-Profit organisation who have been providing disability services across the greater Queensland region for more than 50 years.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager Support Services via Pro Bono Australia.