About the Role
We are looking for a results-driven, motivated and influential Campaign Manager to join our fundraising team. The primary focus of this role is the growth of the fundraising program through campaign management and management of the Sydney fundraising team. The role is responsible for planning, decision making and coordination of campaigns to ensure the program reaches its targets.
- Manage the growth of the fundraising programs in Sydney through planning, developing and organising campaigns to achieve objectives and targets
- Identify, review and analyse donor data patterns in Sydney to support planning and decision making of the campaign, including reviewing donor patterns and preferences and developing and managing the campaign schedule according to positive donor target responses
- Provide feedback and reporting to Management on all aspects of the campaign including marketing collateral, distribution channels, product promotion and communication to potential donors
- Motivate/Coach/manage team members on delivery and implementation of campaigns to achieve and exceed daily and weekly targets
- Train new staff on the delivery of campaigns, provide additional ‘on the job’ training, and identify any other training needs of team members
- Manage all marketing and campaign materials within budget
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience working within a marketing campaign delivery sales program.
- Demonstrated excellence in marketing and fundraising techniques
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business or at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience using analytics software and the ability to interpret, analyse and report on data.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage relationships with a large, culturally diverse team
- Ability to communicate organsational objectives and vision to staff
- Experience working with a relational database, ideally Raiser’s Edge or a similar platform
- High level of proficiency with MS office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning ability
About the Organisation
Australia for UNHCR is an international aid agency that raises funds from Australian Donors to support the humanitarian operations of the UN Refugee Agency. Established in 2000 as part of a global fundraising network it has now raised more than $110 million from a broad network of individuals, community and corporate partners.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0292766807
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are eager to use your experience to help the plight of the world’s refugees, please send your resume together with a one-page cover letter outlining your skills and motivations, to email@example.com (with subject line: Campaign Manager).
Applications close 10 April 2019.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Campaign Manager via Pro Bono Australia.