About the role
Full Job Description
Marketing & Communications Manager
$90k + super
About the client
This local community industry-based association is an innovative, forward thinking not-for-profit, national peak body and lead representative organisation for community broadcasting services around Australia.
The organisation provides leadership, advocacy and support for its members to actively build capabilities of independent broadcasting services and create a healthy environment for the sector to thrive.
About the role
Beaumont People are looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering the communications and marketing plan, with oversight of the events and stakeholder engagement opportunities.
This role will suit a dynamic and driven professional with fantastic leadership skills who has a genuine interest in making a difference. You will have a great eye for detail with excellent writing and organisation skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive all external communication; social media, digital channels and campaigns, ensuring quality and consistent communication
- Provide strategic marketing leadership and advice across all campaigns including campaign development, creative execution, media planning and buying, project management, and issues management
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy that are in line with CBAA’s activities
- Coach, mentor and provide support for team including identification of opportunities for professional development
- Oversee the National Listener Survey and member research program
- Assist the team where required to achieve deadlines and provide quality service to members
- Develop accurate financial budgets and monthly forecasting
- Accountability for the delivery of all CBAA events including National conference and Webinar program
To be successful you will have:
- Marketing, communications and events experience
- Experience planning events including direct experience in being lead decision maker
- Excellent organisational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust and maintain effective relationships
- A can-do attitude, the ability to take initiative and think creatively
- Previous experience working social media and digital campaigns
- A positive, proactive and energetic approach
This is an exciting opportunity to join a charismatic and energizing office with a strong team culture. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Marketing, Comms & Events Manager via Pro Bono Australia.