About the Role
As one of Oxfam’s Supporter Development Coordinators you will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing a range of supporter communication campaigns to maximise supporter income, with a particular focus on regular giving. This position plays a pivotal role in promoting cross-agency collaboration in ensuring all supporter communications positively and accurately reflect the agency’s work, values and vision.
A little about you (the key selection criteria)
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Extensive experience in direct marketing, fundraising and supporter/customer communication
- Demonstrated experience working with large marketing databases
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to develop new and exciting acquisition and retention activities
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
We can offer you
- A base salary of $72,078 plus superannuation, superior leave benefits and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,450 of your salary tax-free).
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to tackle poverty and make a positive impact around the world.
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and ample opportunities for career progression and development
- Superannuation matching
Applicants will be required to show proof of their right to work in Australia and successful applicants will be subject to the satisfactory clearance of a Police Records Check, and Counter Terrorism and Aid Diversion check.
We promote diversity and practice equality. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
About the Organisation
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 19 organisations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
All our work is led by five core values: Accountability, Empowerment, Equality, Inclusiveness and Sustainability.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us. Therefore, all successful applicants will be required to sign Oxfam Employee Code of Conduct, Oxfam Australia’s Child Safeguarding Code of Conduct and adhere to Oxfam Australia’s Child Safeguarding Policy.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Development Coordinator – Regular Giving via Pro Bono Australia.