About the role
Reporting to ACOLA’s Business Manager, you will be an experienced administrator who has excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of agendas & documents
- Take minutes at board & audit committee meetings
- Venue & catering bookings for meetings, workshops & events
- Process invoices, payments & reimbursements
- Assist with the maintenance of content on ACOLA’s website
- Provide general support to the ACOLA team
- Previous experience in administration
- Experience in working to deadlines
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Managing workshops & medium-scale events is desirable
Working with a small & dedicated team, this role is based in Melbourne & close to public transport. A part time load of 0.4 to 0.6 FTE would be ideal, with flexibility available to the right candidate. Initial contract is for one year, with review to ongoing yearly continuation. No defined closing date. This role will be filled as soon as possible with the best candidate.
About the organisation
ACOLA is the platform where Australia’s Learned Academies, with over 2,000 of the nation’s most eminent scientists, researchers, scholars & practitioners, come together to contribute to informing national policy & to develop innovative solutions to complex global problems & emerging national needs.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administrative Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.