About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to play a lead role in the promotion and production of a number of key initiatives in the Australian Community Sector calendar including the ACOSS National Conference and ACOSS Federal Budget Breakfast.
Through this role you will
- Design and produce dynamic events bringing together policymakers, community leaders and social change agents from around the country.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive event marketing and communications plans.
- Write all event-related communications including weekly eDMs, web copy, social media content, event prospectuses and speaker briefing notes.
- Secure high profile national and international speakers.
- Nurture existing relationships with ACOSS event and project partners.
- Coordinate a range of subcontracted services including graphic design, AV & equipment hire.
- Are a dynamic marketing and communications professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing, communications and/ or events role.
- LOVE TO WRITE and have experience producing excellent written campaign material.
- Have worked on social media and digital campaigns.
- Have experience producing events.
- Have experience developing and retaining key partnerships.
- Have qualifications in communications, marketing, events or other relevant fields.
- Are passionately committed to social justice and working to address poverty and inequality in Australia.
About the Organisation
The Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS) is a national advocate for action to reduce poverty and inequality and national peak body for the community services sector. ACOSS’s vision is for a fair, inclusive and sustainable Australia where all individuals and communities can participate in and benefit from social and economic life.
ACOSS acts as an independent, non-party political voice, leading and supporting initiatives within the community services and welfare sector. ACOSS also develops and promotes socially and economically responsible public policy and action by government, community and business.
ACOSS revenue comes from a combination of government funding, membership fees, partnerships and donations.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0293106207
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing, Communications and Events Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.