About the Role
The Administration Officer will provide administrative support to the board of directors. While the business operates in Wyndham, the role is based remotely. This is a 4-month replacement role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Arrange and attend board meetings (monthly – scheduled on the 4th Thursday of each month, 5pm – 7pm) and prepare relevant documents such as agendas, minutes and board papers
- Attend other relevant meetings to record minutes and organize follow up actions
- Work closely with the directors on matters of governance
- Liaise with the organization’s accountants with regard to BAS and other financial matters
- Respond to and manage all enquiries received through the website and email
- Assist with the implementation of a major public art project due to commence shortly
Capabilities and Experience
- Experience providing administrative support at a high level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience using G Drive and Gmail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Experience with website editing and social media content management is desirable
The successful candidate will:
- Work remotely from their own office
- Work approximately 10 hours per week (flexible working days/hours)
- Maintain a timesheet and submit an invoice for payment on a monthly basis
- Be available to work from mid-June 2019 to mid-Oct 2019
- Hourly rate to be negotiated with the successful candidate
About the Organisation
Arts Assist promotes and supports artistic and cultural activities that benefit the community of Wyndham, in Melbourne’s west.
Arts Assist (the registered business name of the Wyndham Community Cultural Foundation), is a charity registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient.
Established in 1999, Arts Assist is governed by an honorary board of Directors, who manage a significant investment portfolio and distributes proceeds (currently twice per calendar year) via a grants program with three program areas:
- Collaborative Projects
- Individual Projects
- Significant Acquisitions
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0438831921
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via email ASAP.
Please note: the cover letter should include your nominated hourly rate of payment.
Application deadline is COB 24 May 2019. No late applications will be accepted.
Please quote in application: Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.