About the role
Role purpose To support the Board and CEO in delivering good governance we are looking for a qualified Company Secretary. Key duties are:
- Liaising with the Chair and CEO in preparing Board agendas and papers, including maintaining and updating an annualised Board calendar, sending meeting requests, coordination, production and distribution of Board reports
- Preparation and organisation of the Annual General Meeting
- Preparation of sub-committee meetings
- Attendance at Board (10 per year), and Annual General Meetings
- Writing up and editing minutes for the Board,
- Maintenance of appropriate files and relevant governance documents including company seal register and so on
What you will need:
- Company secretarial qualifications
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Positive communication and relationship skills
- Above all, you will have a passion for the NFP sector and want to part of a team committed to creating social change
About the organisation
Youth Off The Streets is a non-denominational community organisation working for disadvantaged young people who may be homeless, drug dependent and / or recovering from abuse. Youth Off The Streets supports these young people as they work to turn their lives around and overcome immense personal trauma such as neglect, physical, psychological and / or emotional abuse. It is our goal that these young people will leave our care drug free, with a high school education, living skills and a fulltime or part time job in hand.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Company Secretary – Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.