About the Role
- Are you looking to work in an organisation with passion and purpose?
- Do you want to be part of a team that is keen to explore new opportunities for growth?
We are looking for a committed and creative communications professional keen to work for an organisation dedicated to improving the lives of vulnerable Victorian families and young people.
Reporting to the Media and Advocacy Manager, the Copywriter creates high-impact digital and print content across a range of on and offline channels, contexts and sectors, supporting and building the Anglicare Victoria brand. This role:
- Demonstrates high skills in both story-telling and translating complex language into plain English.
- Supports the creation of appropriate marketing collateral (brochures and newsletters); and updates and creates new content for our website and social media.
- Provides content for Direct Marketing appeals and the Annual Report.
- Provides advice on the best way to structure information online.
- Located at Central Office in Collingwood
- Permanent, four days a week
- Generous salary packaging benefits
Preferred skills and experience
Prior experience working in not for profit, government and or social services environment.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
About the Organisation
Anglicare Victoria has undergone a period of rapid growth, developing new and evidence-based programs, providing out of home care services for young people, and last year launching Australia’s largest social impact bond. This approach was recognised with a listing as one of the Australian Financial Review’s top 100 most innovative companies in 2018.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9412 6135
To apply you will need to complete the online application, including providing a resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Please quote in application: Copywriter via Pro Bono Australia.