About the Role
We seek a experienced and enthusiastic Direct Marketing Manager to join our Community and Corporate Relations (CCR) (fundraising) team, overseeing all Cash and Regular Giving programs. This role will also manage a small, high performing team of 2 (Donor Administration Officer and Direct Marketing Coordinator).
The CCR team endeavours to increase awareness of the valuable and innovative research being undertaken at the Baker Institute, and to raise funds to support that research. We do this by building sustainable relationships and promoting the science to a broad audience.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Design, plan, and implement a data-led multi-channel fundraising program across donor acquisition, renewal, upgrade, and regular giving
- Develop program and campaign budgets to achieve annual revenue, net, and ROI targets
- Oversee the production process, including creative concepts and tactics, copy and data, for mail, telemarketing, digital and face-to-face and other direct marketing campaigns
- Prepare analytical campaign reports as well as overall program reports to inform future strategic and tactical decisions
- Develop robust administrative processes to support donor activities and maintain the integrity of the database
Skills and Experience
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a direct marketing role – cash and regular giving
- Significant data-led direct marketing experience
- An exceptional understanding of direct marketing best-practice principles including return on investment goals, testing, and segmentation strategies
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to write for and present to a variety of audiences
- Excellent ability to project-manage multiple campaigns, whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail and remaining results-driven to achieve budgets
Remuneration will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. Opportunity for flexible working arrangements.
About the Organisation
Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute is an independent, internationally renowned medical research facility. Our work extends from the laboratory to wide-scale community studies with a focus on diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0385321470
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Direct Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.