About the role
- Dynamic supportive team environment
We are looking for a motivated, well organised professional to support our fundraising team implement the Fundraising Strategy which is making a difference by supporting the education of young disadvantaged Ugandans. You will provide practical support across a broad range of activities including key campaigns, donor retention, acquisition programs and events. Leading and managing key programs you will provide support to event participants, coordinate with external suppliers , research prospects and manage supporter relations.
You will have responsibility for all fundraising administration calling on your strong organisational skills and eye for detail. We hope you will suggest improvements and come up with creative ideas to enhance our programs.
Working with minimal supervision your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Philanthropy Manager and Individual Giving Manager to implement the strategy
- Generating fundraising revenue to meet agreed targets
- Managing sponsorship and regular giving updates and provide donor care
- Developing and coordinating fundraising events
- Conducting research to identify potential donors and supporters
- Act as a representative for school for Life at events
- Manage the fundraising administration and database
- Responding to enquiries
- Drafting mail campaigns and other communications.
You will need to have:
- Proven experience in fundraising and donor relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong skills in computer systems including CRM, MS Office and Google applications
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Great planning, organisation and time management skills
- Problem solving ability.
About the organisation
School for Life Foundation is a non-profit organisation dedicated to educating poverty out of existence. We build holistic education models to empower communities to help themselves.
To date we have raised more than $10 million and mobilised the support of thousands of people around the world who have helped us:
- Build 3 schools
- Educate 1,000 students annually including feeding them 3 nutritious meals a day
- Employ more than 120 adults as teachers, construction workers, cooks and support staff
- Provide clean drinking water sources to 2 communities
- Provide 2 health Clinics with full time nurses to treat students and staff
- Provide solar power and bio-digesters to increase our sustainability
- Build sustainable businesses employing local people.
How to apply for this role
To find out more or to make a confidential enquiry call Patricia Healy on 0409 516 903 or send your application to email@example.com.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.