About the role
The role is responsible for representing dōTERRA and our Healing Hands Foundation by coordinating all philanthropic related initiatives, project submissions, promotional activities and nurturing mutually beneficial Foundation partner relationships through the following key responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage the Foundation’s philanthropic projects in collaboration with internal departments, distributors and Foundation partners.
- Develop and coordinate the Foundation’s promotional content and activity in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Grow and nurture a support network of Foundation partners
- Manage funding proposal submissions
- Support the development and operation of philanthropic policies that ensure all Foundation projects and administration adhere to legislative requirements.
- Database administration and maintenance with regular reporting on activities
- Public engagement including on stage presentations at various events through the year.
- 4+ years’ professional experience in a philanthropy, business development or similar field in a customer-facing position
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field (Fundraising, Marketing, Sales, Public Relations)
- You have experience in fundraising and marketing or public relations
- Experience in supporting board governance and meetings of not for profit organisations
- Proven experience developing and nurturing strong stakeholder relationships.
- Solid Project Management skills with high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in the development and writing of philanthropic project submissions and proposals
- A creative vision and ability to develop and deliver an effective communication and promotional strategy
- Sound knowledge of fundraising standards, principles, policies and procedures including management of donations and payments is desired.
- Experience in public speaking
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You have high emotional intelligence with strong influential capabilities and a professional attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders and form lasting relationships
- Self-motivated, good problem solver and experienced in managing multiple goals
- Highly organised and results orientated with the ability to handle complexity
- A proactive, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision in identifying tasks that need to be completed and engaging stakeholders as required.
- You are creative, nurturing and engaging and are comfortable sharing a story with groups of all sizes in diverse forums
- Someone who shares our Values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Smile, Gratitude and Fun
How you will Benefit from this Role
- dōTERRA is a great place to work! We work in a supportive and uplifting environment.
- You get to contribute to the empowerment of local and global communities.
- You will benefit in the company’s achievements, have access to exceptional products, generous benefits and have opportunities to develop in your career.
About the organisation
dōTERRA was built on the mission of sharing essential oils with the world and a commitment to the empowerment of all people. The dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation Australia brings healing and hope to the world by providing communities with the tools needed to improve lives and become self-reliant.
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Philanthropic Foundation & Partnership Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.