About the role
For almost 90 years, we have worked with policy makers and the community for systemic change that will prevent and alleviate poverty in Australia.
We strive to create lasting change for a more compassionate and just society – a society in which we can all fully participate in social, civic and economic life with the dignity and respect we all deserve.
• demonstrated experience in successfully developing and implementing campaigns across a range of clients or program areas, including portfolio-wide and local marketing plans
• experience and competency in creating and executing email campaigns and other collateral
• proven experience in managing budgets
• demonstrated leadership experience, with the ability to lead and inspire cross-functional working groups
• entrepreneurial, with a proven ability to develop and proactively act on opportunities as they arise
• highly creative with a proven ability to clearly articulate concepts and ideas, and to bring them to life practically
• well-developed organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines
• proven analytical skills and ability to use data analysis to drive campaign success
• proven experience developing strategies and translating them into action with a focus on engagement and results
• demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously and effectively as part of a team to achieve outcomes
• highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build influential relationships, advise and liaise across all levels both internally and externally, and with people from diverse backgrounds
• sense of ownership and responsibility for decision-making with the ability to identify and resolve problems and make appropriate recommendations
• understanding of and empathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager – Social Enterprises via Pro Bono Australia.