About the role
Provide executive support to the senior leadership team in this extremely varied and challenging Personal Assistant role. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will perform an integral role in helping manage their demanding schedules and provide high-level administrative support so that they can focus on strategic tasks for the organisation. This role operates within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and in order to succeed you will need to be a high performing individual, with an honest and up front communication style and a good sense of humour. This is a twelve month, fixed term contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Extensive diary and email management duties
- Coordination of all senior leadership travel arrangements
- Meeting coordination – including scheduling meetings, taking minutes, preparing agendas and updating action items
- Provide assistance to office staff and field officers involved in operational projects
- Events management and coordination
- Preparation of various documents, presentations and spreadsheets to support senior leaders as required
- Assist with systems and process improvement to support the organisation
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrated experience working as a Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant
- A willingness to travel interstate on occasion to attend Board Meetings
- Flexible attitude – this is a dynamic and challenging environment where priorities are often changing
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to delivering high quality work outputs
- Exceptional time management skills, self motivation and strong sense of initiative
- High emotional intelligence, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Benefits & Culture
This organisation fosters a friendly, honest and supportive team environment. Additional benefits include:
- An incredible opportunity to make a difference and drive change within the building and construction industry around better mental health and suicide prevention practices
- 5 weeks of annual leave, plus a monthly RDO
- Appealing base salary with 14.5% superannuation and salary sacrificing available
- Travel insurance and income protection offered
About the organisation
This is a national suicide prevention organisation that focuses on raising awareness, building capacity, providing help and research to the construction industry. It delivers several training programs to various construction organisations that aim to raise awareness about suicide in the workplace, and to make it easy to access help and ensure that assistance is delivered practically, professionally and appropriately.
How to apply for this role
Please include a covering letter outlining your interest in the role.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.