About the role
- SCHADS Award Level 5 – $84,989 trp (including salary $76,673 per annum)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
- Full Time position located in Malak
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to join our Malak team within CatholicCare NT. This position has a primary focus on providing long term, trauma informed case management to targeted therapeutic group services and activities to children, young people, and adults. The position reports directly to the Team Leader Family and Community Wellbeing and the Regional Manager Darwin.
The primary purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with children, young people and families using a strength based approach to identify risk factors or issues that may lead to poor mental health outcomes later in life. The Case Manager will be required to assist in the development and maintenance of an environment that promotes physical, cognitive, social and emotional development
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to collaborate with a range of speciality services including social workers and psychologists to provide early years focus on groups within the centre. You will be a team player with ability to work with others in a spirit of trust, respect, reflection and accountability.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Social Work, Mental Health, Psychology, Counselling or Community
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including case note writing, client assessment, case management and safety planning.
- Demonstrated cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people.
- Demonstrated understanding of the dynamics of family violence and experience working with evidence-based approaches and interventions with young people.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager Community Mental Health via Pro Bono Australia.