About the role
Sydney North Health Network is the Northern Sydney Primary Health Network (PHN), part of a national program of primary health networks designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of health care for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes.
Sydney North Health Network works with a broad range of stakeholders to transform the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
Sydney North Health Network has adopted an innovative business model that is data-driven, using epidemiological information, evidence and local knowledge to set clear priorities for improving health outcomes, achieving better patient experiences and improving efficiencies.
Reporting to the General Manager Commissioning and Partnerships, this newly created role will establish, develop, and maintain partnerships with corporate organisations and key stakeholders to further the strategic direction and increase revenue for SNHN.
Specifically you will:
- Identify key opportunities within the corporate sector that align with SNHN values and objectives
- Identify existing SNHN programs that have commercial viability and find partners accordingly
- Develop corporate partnership relationships which result in successful commercial relationships
- Provide reports (written and verbal) to the Business Development Committee and SNHN Board
With proven corporate sponsorship sales skills, you can also demonstrate a successful track record in:
- Setting and delivering agreed outcomes to corporate sponsors
- Identifying, pitching and securing funding from corporates
- Expert written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including persuasion and negotiation skills, with the ability to participate in advisory bodies and influence senior stakeholders
- Presenting information effectively to a variety of audiences
If you are passionate about improving health outcomes for the local population, please submit your expression of interest EOI (resume and cover letter responding to the skills required section above) with any further questions you may have. If your EOI is relevant we will then contact you directly to discuss further.
Due to the significant increase in enquiries due to the COVID-19 crisis we are unable to take calls at this stage.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.