About the role
The Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) is a member-based, not-for-profit organisation that champions community broadcasting and plays a vital role in the Australian media landscape.
Six million Australians tune in to the 450+ radio services broadcasting across Australia. These services play an important role in providing a voice for ethnic, Indigenous and other minority groups, as well as supporting independent and emerging musicians and communities not adequately serviced by other broadcasting sectors.
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Alexandria location with easy access to public transport
- Opportunity to shape and develop your career
- Flexible working conditions (3-4 days per week)
- Create social impact
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Partnership, this role supports the day-to-day relationship management of strategic partners and key sector organisations including universities, corporates, sponsors, and philanthropists.
Specifically you will:
- Strengthen and nurture external partnerships and alliances
- Manage and execute a business development campaign
- Research and advise on new business opportunities
- Track, manage and report financial targets
- Prepare proposals and deliver pitches for products and services
- Support the successful delivery of sponsored content and events
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure partnership obligations are met
- Lead the development of marketing material
You have a background in relationship and account management, sponsorship, marketing or fundraising and ideally have knowledge of the not-for-profit environment. You understand how to nurture relationships and have highly developed communication and influencing skills.
You are flexible, can work across a number of projects and have experience in the following areas:
- Stewarding relationships with senior stakeholders leading to commercial outcomes
- Ability to conceptualise and implement innovative campaigns
- Familiar with Salesforce or similar CRM and working to budgets and financial reports
If you’re an innovative creator of strong partnerships with the drive to ensure growth in revenue streams, please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required above. Alternatively, please call Kelly Gentle on +61 2 8243 0570 to discuss.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Partnerships Officer (Part-time) via Pro Bono Australia.