About the role
Empowering Students with Purpose:
About the role
We are seeking applications from Members of Baptist Churches in NSW & ACT who may be interested in joining our Board.
Our Directors actively promote the values of Bedford College and make a difference by:
- Promoting and role-modelling a culture that provides students with a caring, Christian environment to enhance their ability;
- Delivering on our Mission through clear strategic vision and effective governance of the organisation
- Empowering our leadership team through the review, approval and monitoring of business plans and the annual budget
- Maintaining a high standard of education and training through compliance with legal and regulatory requirements at Board and organisational levels
- Sustaining operations through effective risk management
We are seeking Non-Executive Directors with experience in the areas of vocational education, finance, compliance and/or youth pastoral care. With relevant qualifications, you will be a leader in your chosen field. You will bring sound commercial decision-making, mature confidence, deep integrity and the ability to commit both time and “heart” to the successful future of the organisation. Your communication skills will be high level, with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships. As a committed Christian, you will be a member of, and play an active role in, your local Baptist Church.
About the organisation
Established in 1944, Bedford College is a Baptist affiliated, not-for-profit Registered Training Organisation with a long-standing reputation for quality training in a caring environment. We have a student-centred approach to learning and an open access and equity policy.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Non-Executive Director via Pro Bono Australia.