About the role
- Full-Time Leader role to 30 June 2022
- Convenient Lutwyche Location – modern offices
- Utilise your business, leadership and people development skills
This role will provide strategic and operational day-to-day leadership of the Business Development Team – Your Caring Way Program
If you are successful in this position, you will play a key role in creating key business development and growth solutions for our Program and lead our Business Development Team to partner with our Coaches and Trainers in volunteering and employment opportunities for Carers residing in Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania.
Our Vision, Values (Integrity, Respect, Diversity, Empowerment, Adaptability) and Mission drive us, so please read further if you believe you have what it takes to lead a dynamic team on the road to success.
If you can…
- Develop and execute a business development strategy that will achieve the YCW business development KPI’s and outcomes
- Participate in sales calls with your team members as part of your training and mentoring responsibility. It is expected that 40%-50% of your time will be spent actively engaged in RTO sales calls and relationship-building with industry partners for referrals to YCW
- Manage, train, supervise and support a team of Business Development Officers and Placement Officers to ensure individual and collective KPI’s are achieved
- Conduct monthly supervision sessions with each member of the business development team and record notes, feedback and actions in our Human Resource Information System
- Establish a measurable carer referral approach/system with NDIS/LAC, including building relationships with key LAC personnel
- Establish a measurable carer referral approach/system with Wellways, including building relationships with key Wellways personnel
- Consolidate our existing YCW industry partners and capture additional industry partners to provide a consistent source of carer referrals.
- Develop and execute a carer Placement Strategy (employment & volunteering), including Placements within our industry partner base
- Develop and execute a growth strategy to meet our RTO outcomes and KPI’s
We would like to offer…
A leadership role with a recognised Peak Body with a solid 30+ year history
- Attractive base salary – $90,751.80 per annum
- Superannuation additional – 9.5%
- Salary Packaged Company Vehicle available
- Excellent maximum Not-for-Profit Tax Benefits available – $15,900 per annum plus meal and entertainment savings
- Monthly accrued days off available
- Laptop and phone supplied
- Work from Home Days available
- Convenient Lutwyche location with modern, well equipped offices
Join a flexible and supportive work environment where your contribution is valued
About the organisation
Carers Queensland is committed to providing specialised carer, aged and disability support services.
We are the NDIS Local Area Coordination, Partners in the Community across eight (8) Queensland NDIS localities.
We manage a Carer Program which supports Carers with a range of services including aged care, mental health, No Interest Loan Scheme, guardianship and advocacy to name a few.
Our Your Caring Way Program operates in three states (Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania), and is funded by the Department of Social Services. Your Caring Way is an end-to-end vocational coaching program, designed to support carers by providing accredited and non-accredited training, and preparing them for opportunities such as paid employment, work experience, or volunteering.
Carers Queensland is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce that reflects the diverse needs of the people we support. Carers Queensland is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with a disability, and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and the LGBTIQ community. Carers Queensland encourages applicants to advise this information in their cover letter, so that we can meet the needs of each applicant. Carers Queensland actively seeks to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients.
How to apply
Obtain a copy of the Position Description and Key Selection Criteria and Values and Behaviours Statement from the Carers Queensland's by clicking Apply Now.
Submit your resume and a 2-page (maximum) application letter that addresses the key selection criteria you have reviewed.
Applications must be submitted via the Apply Now button on this advertisement
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including Police Check, Working with Persons with Disability Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
If you would like further information concerning this position, please contact our Your Caring Way Program Manager, John Larkin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Busines Development Lead via Pro Bono Australia.