About the role
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic Chief Financial Officer to lead our organisation in the areas of Finance and Business operations.
This is a Permanent Full-time position and would suit someone wanting to access the fantastic work/life balance that working within a Not-for-Profit organisation can offer, including the knowledge that your role contributes to making a difference in the lives of others. We are supportive of Flexible Working Arrangements and staff wellbeing.
If you are seeking a role where you can utilise your ability and experience to foster our organisation’s rapid growth, then we would like to hear from you!
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the finance team
- Provision of strategic recommendations to the Executive Team on long-term business and financial planning
- Manage the budget process and Management reporting requirements
- Fostering existing government and commercial relationships, taking part in Funding processes and reviews as required.
Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant finance related field/discipline
- Eligibility for membership of relevant professional association, for example CPA/ICA or similar
- Experience in providing Executive level financial support and advice, proactively developing practical financial plans, reports, control, and budgets that deliver business improvement
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a Not-for-Profit organisation is desirable, however not essential.
Culture and Benefit
Please find attached a video about what it means to work at CatholicCare. We also offer:
- The opportunity to make a difference to families, children, and young people in the community.
- Access to in-house and external training and learning opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support; as well as
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free.
About the organisation
At CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay we work with purpose to make a positive difference in the lives of the children, young people, individuals, and families we serve. Whilst we are a Catholic social services agency, we provide services to the whole community regardless of faith. Our services include NDIS disability services, foster care and out of home care supports, services for seniors, children’s services and a range of other supports including allied health, counselling, domestic violence, emergency relief, homelessness and housing aid, crisis supports and more.
We are a safe, respectful, and inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants, regardless of their cultural background, gender, faith, or disability. Our organisation will accommodate any reasonable requests to support you to thrive during the recruitment process and beyond.
How to apply
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide a cover letter addressing the role requirements, complete your work history and education information on the application page and submit your resume.
Apply Now via the following link:
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct. All child related roles are subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check Clearance in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.Completing a National Criminal History Record Check clearance is a requirement of this position
No recruitment agencies please
Please quote in application: Chief Financial Officer via Pro Bono Australia.