About the role
What is the Role?
The Network Weaver is a key role in building our internal capacity for systems change. The Network Weaver connects, convenes, and catalyses the CFI Network to ensure alignment around our purpose, principles, and practice. All with the goal of increasing our impact on some of Australia’s most complex issues.
To achieve this objective, the role has responsibility for delivering one strategic project:
- Building the model, infrastructure, and processes to grow a diverse, leading-edge Network of Australian systems change practitioners.
What about You?
You have demonstrated experience in building and nurturing networks, coalitions, or communities of practice. You’ll have experience working with diversity and growing change making communities on line and off with discipline and creativity.
You also have
- The ability guide and inspire network members in their participation in the CFI network and an ability to influence across CFI to ensure that network members have a very positive and productive experience of their membership of CFI.
- Great human centred design and agile project management skills for the further development of infrastructure and services
- Advanced self-awareness, passion for the purpose
- A collaborative leadership style open to experimentation, learning and adjustment, with ability to push through ambiguity to deliver results.
The organisation has a bring your own devices policy.
Applications will be reviewed progressively, please apply ASAP.
If you need further information about this role please contact Liz Skelton on firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
Collaboration for Impact (CFI) exists to create a more equitable and inclusive Australia where people, places and planet thrive. Our purpose is to build a powerful movement of people able to change systems and drive large-scale impact.
CFI is now an established network of expert practitioners in collaboration and systems change. This network provides capacity building to over 40 initiatives nationwide. Our role is to build capacity for systemic change in others through coaching, collaboration and facilitation.
CFI is in the process of transitioning to scale on several fronts, strengthening the services we offer, the way we learn and share with others and our governance. We are also expanding our core team and network membership. These are exciting times at CFI.
How to apply
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the Subject Heading: Network Weaver – [your name]
- A one-page cover letter introducing you, your interest in and experience for the position.
- A current resume
- A statement answering the following questions:
- Outline your experience in building and nurturing a network. What was the purpose of the network? How did it generate impact? How did you improve the experience for network members and support them to increase their impact?
- What processes and infrastructure did you put into place to support the network and catalyse its potential? What have your learned about how networks can make decisions in a way that balances engaging the diversity of the network and the need for agility?
Please quote in application: Network Weaver via Pro Bono Australia.