About the role
The Relationship Facilitator will assist the Brisbane Area team in building new, and supporting existing Church and Major Giver relationships, to further the mission of Compassion in releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Do you have a passion to use your skills and experiences to make a difference for children living in poverty? Do you want to have an impact and be part of a ministry that transforms lives?
We are looking for a highly competent individual who would enjoy being part of a vibrant team.
The Relationship Facilitator will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient execution of various activities designed to support the Area Manager and Relationship Managers in order to maximise Compassion Australia’s profile, influence and impact within Queensland.
- In collaboration with the Brisbane team increase Compassion Australia’s profile, influence and impact with major donors, churches and advocates.
- Work in partnership with the Relationship Managers to service key relationships
- Data entry and maintenance of the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Contribute to area team day to day logistics support including child sponsorship forms, mail, banking, and marketing collateral for use in churches and with major givers.
- Support lead generation activities to gain presentations and meetings with churches and major donors.
- Lead and/or participate in the organisation and running of events.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- A proven track record of providing wide-ranging administrative support to a cross-functional team
- Exemplary administrative skills, including outstanding attention to detail
- Exemplary communication skills, including the ability to communicate via phone and email with advocates, donors, church leaders and people from diverse backgrounds
- A willingness to assist in other organisational growth initiatives
- Ability to research potential new relationships.
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please review the application pack and submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applications close on Sunday 27th June 2021.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact People and Culture via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Relationship Facilitator via Pro Bono Australia.