About the role
We need someone with well developed skills to be the first point of contact for our individual advocacy service, dealing with complex matters and diverse clients and managing the intake process.
- Calling potential clients to understand advocacy needs
- Maintaining client case details on the Intake Register
- Responding to intake calls at set times
- Providing information, advice and guidance to those seeking advocacy
- Completing Advocacy Requests and associated administrative duties
- Attending weekly intake meetings, presenting potential client matters, associated follow up and information provision
- Completion of client outcome reporting as required
About the organisation
Leadership Plus specializes in disability advocacy, providing a range of advocacy services ensuring protection of the rights of people with disability. This includes a range of issues facing people with disabilities, NDIS applications and AAT Appeals, support for submissions to the Disability Royal Commission and Decision Support assistance for people applying to the NDIS.
We ensure a quality and professional service and we are quality audited to the Department of Social Services' National Standard for Disability Services.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Disability Advocate – Intake via Pro Bono Australia.