About the organisation
Making the world a better place
ntegrity is a full-service agency with 90% not-for-profit clients. Our mission is to “help good grow”. Our clients look to us to give them direction on how to grow their results, grow their team's capabilities and in turn, grow their impact on the world.
Every job at ntegrity comes with:
- Fair pay - with annual bonuses for stellar work and yearly reviews to ensure your pay keeps up with your growth.
- Personalised growth plan - plus a $750 training budget and on-the-job mentoring to help you grow.
- Advancement opportunities - we’re growing fast, which means there’s always room to grow, including for part-time teammates.
- Commitment to wellness - certified mental health first aid responders plus a $500 allowance for mental health support.
- Paid parental leave - 8 weeks for ALL new parents, plus you can scale your workload/schedule when you come back.
- Flex-work friendly - work the way that works for you. Our hybrid approach gives you the flexibility to fit your work into the other parts of your life.
- Meaningful connection - twice-a-week “ntegrity nspo” to lift each other up, plus regular social gatherings (COVD permitting).
- Killer learning opportunities - including regular “lunch & learn” workshops and world-class training modules through ntegrity Academy.
- Reward trips - when we hit goals together, we celebrate big together. (Think Koh Samui and Magnetic Island.)
- You’ll help good grow - We’re Australia’s leading for-purpose agency. Our clients include Beyond Blue, Movember, The Salvation Army, and the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation… to name a few! No hustling for shady brands. Just work you can be proud of, for brands that do good.
- You’ll get to eat challenges for breakfast - We’re ambitious and analytical. We revel in hard work, and we obsess over impact. When you solve problems for our clients, you change lives.
- You’ll love your teammates - We’re a little biased, but our team is pretty special. We’re honest, encouraging, and collaborative. We celebrate our work and each other. (And we have fun together outside of work!)
- You’ll love your clients - Our clients are nice! They’re some of the most amazing people doing the most incredible work. We show each other mutual respect and build partnerships that stand the test of time.
- You’ll have a stake in our growth—and we’ll have one in yours - We are growth-focused. The proof is in the numbers: 30% annual growth, 95% client retention. But we don’t just care about our growth; we’re invested in yours. You’ll co-create company strategy, and we’ll put real time and $$ into a personalised development plan so you can grow with us.
- You’ll be part of a team that cares about the whole you - We take mental health seriously. (We’ve been featured by Worksafe and beyond blue for it.) We work hard and go home – late nights and weekends are not the norm. We offer flexible work arrangements. And we take time to invest in each other
About the role
About the role:
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to join our team and grow our service offering.
Reporting to the Head of Services, the Growth Marketing Lead is responsible for delivering growth in performance of the agency’s clients through paid, owned and earned digital channels. The Growth Marketing Lead will lead a growing team overseeing the development of the team, capabilities, processes and tools. This role will lead meetings with key clients, helping to clarify the approach and performance recommendations.
The Growth Marketing Lead’s talented team develop and deliver expertise and results in digital media & campaign services including paid digital advertising (search, social, display and video), search engine optimisation (SEO), email, user experience and conversion rate optimisation.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in digital media management with 5+ years leading campaign development and delivery
- 5+ years experience guiding and mentoring staff
- Advanced qualification/experience in key digital channels including Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Experience (and proven examples) of building customer and supporter-centric digital campaign strategies that deliver on or above targets for a range of clients
- Track record of scaling digital services and/or products
- High EQ, an excellent listener, and the ability to transform complex or detailed data into clear and powerful communications (written and spoken)
- Experience in growing revenue through strong strategic focus and execution
- An entrepreneurial spirit, who is naturally curious and unafraid to ask the right questions, and focused on achieving results
- Strong understanding of a wide range of digital channels and marketing technology, including experience managing and optimising digital advertising campaigns
- Strong client relationship management and the ability to function as a trusted digital advisor, thinking beyond the brief to deliver solutions that help the client consistently grow
- Ability to translate data into meaningful client insights, and apply commercial thinking in your analysis
- Willing and proactive learner (both formal and self-directed)
- Positive, open and honest communication style
- A strong work ethic and be a genuine team player
- The ability to work in Australia, in the Melbourne timezone. Applicants from all over Australia are welcome and we have remote/hybrid working arrangements available as well.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Work with the Head of Services and Client Success Lead to define our digital services offering(s) and how these are positioned as a solution to ntegrity client needs.
- Understand the latest developments in the digital media ecosystem and act as go-to for agency and clients for latest developments in media channels, ad units, privacy changes etc
- Leading and managing the Digital Performance team, balancing accountability to targets, positive staff engagement and successful client outcomes.
- Working with the Digital Performance Advisor to develop systems and processes that create clarity for the team and allows ntegrity to deliver a consistent service as efficiently as possible.
- Lead meetings with key clients drawing on experience and subject matter expertise to advise on growth strategy.
- Develop a deep level of insights on digital performance based on quick review/audit of digital channel performance.
- Confidently present digital media strategies, plans and post campaign reviews ensuring the client clearly understands insights/recommendations and next steps.
- Maintaining standardised processes for strategy audit, campaign setup, campaign optimisation, campaign reviews, client communications and reporting across the digital media team.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Growth Marketing Lead via Pro Bono Australia.