About the organisation
About the role
NGO Recruitment is the leading national not-for-profit sector recruitment specialist. For more than 15 years, we have recruited for a vast range of not-for-profits, from large multinational NGOs to neighbourhood centres around Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
With a team of highly skilled consultants across Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane, NGO Recruitment attracts 25,000+ applications each year and its website job board receives almost 30,000 views per month. The organisation has a loyal international LinkedIn following of 150,000 and a candidate database of more than 200,000 professionals. These channels provide optimum opportunities to enhance brand awareness, attract new clients and candidates and grow the business.
Benefits & Culture
- WFH flexibility
- Professional development opportunities
- Highly engaged, passionate team, providing a high touch service
Working closely with the Director and a team of senior consultants, you’ll drive quality marketing campaigns via modern and innovative recruitment marketing strategies to increase brand engagement and client and candidate attraction.
In addition to being the brand guardian for our social media content, ensuring we maintain a strong presence that reflects our values, you will:
- Develop marketing plans across all channels
- Write copy, prepare and send email campaigns and newsletters and evaluate results
- Manage external provider relationships including coordination of training & PR opportunities
- Develop and manage marketing collateral, website content, internet presence
You’re a creative marketing specialist who is excited to enhance and grow our brand engagement and presence across all marketing channels. You’re a self-starter with tenacity for execution and delivery, and the ability to stray abreast and adapt quickly to market trends and business priorities, and your experience includes:
- Working across offline and digital channels, managing social media and website content
- Developing innovative campaigns & strategising the most effective tactics & platforms
- Copywriting, creating engaging content, preparing and sending communications
- Managing and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Moving between tasks and managing complex and competing priorities
- Use of CRM databases and Adobe, canva and WordPress, or similar design tools
If you’re an experienced marketing specialist whose values align with the work of the organisations we support, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding your cover letter, responding to the skills required above, and resume. Alternatively call 02 8243 0570 for more information.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Consulting, #Education_and_Employment