About the organisation
About the role
- Full time permanent role, can be based in Melbourne or Sydney, hybrid working options
- Successfully grow Red Cross’ humanitarian work in collaboration with corporate partners
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian movement. We support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability. We act for humanity.
About the role
As the Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for leading Red Cross’ Corporate Partnerships team to develop, manage and grow strategic partnerships within the private sector. You will support the creation of social impact through generating substantial financial and in kind support for Red Cross’ work, whilst meeting the needs of partners and ensuring a seamless and rewarding partner journey.
Working closely with the Head of Partnerships and other Partnerships Managers, you will also collaborate with across the organisation (supporting and guiding Executive Leadership, Directors, and key Services stakeholders) to help facilitate a whole of Red Cross approach to partnerships.
What you will bring
- Proven capacity to develop and implement strategic, multiyear, high value corporate partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to drive and achieve financial targets in competitive funding environments
- Demonstrated experience in developing business cases, proposals, and presentations
- Strong understanding of the sustainability landscape in Australia and globally
- Experience managing and developing successful relationships with senior stakeholders, including CEOs and Boards.
- Strong people management experience with a demonstrated ability to build high performing virtual teams
Our Covid-19 safe practices
It’s vital you review our Red Cross COVID-19 and pre-employment requirements here prior to applying.
Why work with us?
Work for purpose, know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
Red Cross respects, values and encourages diversity. We believe that diversity in our people enriches our organisation as well as the impact we have.
To find out more about this opportunity please refer to the position description below. For additional enquiries, please contact David Macdermott, Head of Partnerships on 0409 580 393 for a confidential discussion.
Position description Partnerships Manager
Including a cover letter with your application is strongly encouraged for this role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are committed to protecting the rights of all people, particularly those who may be experiencing vulnerability. We want the people we work with to feel safe, be safe, and free from abuse of any kind. We are a child safe organisation. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. We value, respect and listen to children and are committed to supporting child safety and wellbeing in our work.
Thank you for considering a career at Red Cross. We also have great opportunities to volunteer. Click here to find out more.
Job Ref # 521116
How to apply
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Support_Services, #Humanitarian