About the Role
Cerebral Palsy Support Network is seeking up to three new General Board Members.
If you have an interest or personal experience of Cerebral Palsy and have skills and knowledge in HR, Governance, Legal, Community development sectors and Marketing, Fundraising and Communications area we encourage you to contact us and submit your application.
The estimated time commitment required of General Board members is approximately
3 to 5 hours per month. Meetings are held monthly on the evening of the third Thursday of the month at our head office in Coburg.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A current or past connection to the disability sector preferably with knowledge of NDIS and an understanding of service delivery and broader issues, including disability sector trends and strategies associated with the delivery of high quality disability services.
- Ability to interpret and provide advice about governance, legislation and policy and understanding of the processes or an interest in developing knowledge of independent statutory bodies and the capacity to monitor and review the CPSN business activities.
- Be experienced in their respective profession or fields with good business instinct and commercial acumen who can add to the balance of skills and experience of existing Board members.
- Good interpersonal skills and a capacity to positively interact with people from diverse cultural community and professional backgrounds, including legal and government representatives and people with a disability, parents, carers and families.
- The ability to work as part of a cohesive team and to effectively contribute to the decision making process and be accountable for decisions made as a collective group.
- A superb communicator who is able to ask the right questions and participate in robust discussions to help keep the Board and CPSN on track and aligned to its strategy.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter outlining your interest in the role and how you meet the selection criteria, via email to email@example.com.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0394781001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: 3 General Board Members via Pro Bono Australia.