About the Role
Neighbourhood Watch Vic Inc is established for the purposes of:
– Encouraging community participation in building safe and confident communities;
– Strengthening the partnership of police and community working together to prevent crime and improve the safety, security and the quality of life for all Victorians;
– Improving community awareness and participation in monitoring and reporting incidents affecting safety;
– Deterring criminal or unsafe behaviour through joint community action;
– Being actively involved in community safety and crime prevention projects, programs and education;
Serving as an information exchange and conduit throughout the Neighbourhood Watch community in Victoria.
The full constitution can be viewed by clicking HERE
NHW Victoria is required to meet our legal obligations as an Incorporated Association to accurately report on the total financial position of all NHWs in the State.
It is a requirement that all NHW groups adhere to the instructions in the Financial Reporting Section of the Operations Manual regarding the maintenance of financial records and annual reporting. Download Manual
For good governance, and to protect the NHW group’s office-bearers, it is important to have the accounts audited annually.
Provide audited accounts for financial year (1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017).
We estimate this should take a couple of hours.
Prior to 20 September 2017 – we must lodge before end of month
Express your interest in a short email/message, confirming your Australian citizenship/permanent residency. Please – only Australian residents should apply.
It is not necessary for the audit to be carried out by a qualified auditor.
Volunteers are protected under the NHW Vic (State office) PL and PI policies.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 03 5616 2112
Please quote in application: Accounts Auditor via Pro Bono Australia.