About the role
- Greeting and Serving Customers and Patrons of the Williamstown Football Ground at the Canteen
- Preparing and Cooking Food at a standard that complies with the Food Safety Act 1984 to ensure the greatest quality of food and safety of our patrons
- To work within a team environment with other members of the Canteen Staff
- Restocking Fridges or Food Warmers when required
- Handling and exchanging of money between the register and patrons, ensuring to the best of your knowledge you are giving correct change
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Canteen Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.