About the Role
Dymocks Children’s Charities is partnering with the Brisbane Broncos to raise funds through the 50-50 Charity Raffle. The main role for volunteers will be as Raffle Ticket sellers during the Brisbane Broncos vs South Sydney Rabbitohs game. This role involves approaching fans on game night to sell as many raffle tickets as possible and funds raised will go directly to local communities in Queensland.
We need volunteers from 5pm – 9pm on Thursday 16th August 2018.
Volunteers are needed at the Suncorp Stadium in the Brisbane suburb of Milton, before and during the Brisbane Broncos vs South Sydney Rabbitohs to sell tickets.
Dymocks Children’s Charities is an Australia-wide, tax-deductible charity providing high quality, books of choice to pre-primary and primary school age children in priority locations. Through our literacy programs, we aim to change kids’ lives, one book at a time. Over the last 12 months, Dymocks Children’s Charities has delivered over 33,000 books to 18,000+ children across 124 locations in Australia.
We are looking for volunteers who:
• Are reliable and invested in supporting us for the full 4 hours (during 5-9pm on Thursday 16th August 2018)
• Are out-going and confident in approaching the public and encouraging them to purchase raffle tickets to support Dymocks Children’s Charities
• Are comfortable using mobile devises (which will be provided, along with training)
• Love to meet new people and collaborate as a team
• Share our purpose in raising as much as possible for Dymocks Children’s Charities
• Know how to have fun!
All volunteers will receive a full briefing ahead of the game and will receive a Certificate of Appreciation on completion.
We looking forward to welcoming you to our volunteer team!
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 02 9224 0416
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Charity Raffle Ticket Sellers at the Broncos vs Rabbitohs game via Pro Bono Australia.