About the role
The National Institute of Integrative Medicine (NIIM) is a not-for-profit organisation that conducts research in Integrative medicine and facilitates its practice at the NIIM Clinic. Every year we host a medical symposium with International and Australian leaders in the field presenting the latest evidence-based research, cutting-edge treatments and therapies, and sharing their expertise with the Integrative Medicine community.
This event takes an enormous effort to organise and simply would not be possible without the generous help of a large team of volunteers. We are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing volunteers to support us and help make this inspiring, educational and thought-provoking event a success.
There are various volunteering opportunities throughout the day ranging from packing gift bags, helping set up/pack down, guest registration and general event assistance.
This is an all-day event and we will need volunteers to help during the day, in various time slots.
- Thursday 28th November: Gift bag packing – various time slots
- Friday 29th and/or Saturday 30th November: Set Up: 7:30 – 11.00am
- Friday 29th and/or Saturday 30th November: Lunch and afternoon tea: 11:30 – 4.00pm
- Friday 29th and/or Saturday 30th November: Pack Down: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
We supply you with:
- Certificate of Participation/Appreciation
- Briefing on your role and responsibilities
- An exciting experience to learn and be surrounded by passionate and world renowned experts
- Complimentary tickets to the symposium
Location: Amora Hotel Riverwalk, 649 Bridge Road, Richmond
Dates & Time: Friday 29th November 9.00am-6.00pm + Networking Cocktail Reception 6.00pm-7.00pm / Saturday 30th November 9.00am-5.30pm
Registration Fees: One Day $290 / Both Days $540
Event Enquiries email@example.com
For more information, including role descriptions or to apply as a volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Event Volunteering Opportunities - NIIM 6th Annual Symposium via Pro Bono Australia.