About the Role
Concern Australia is seeking a skilled, passionate, driven and friendly individual to volunteer as a Marketing and Communications Assistant to help us raise the profile of Concern Australia’s activities and programs from either our Dandenong or Braybrook office.
We are seeking someone with good communication and writing skills, proven IT skills, graphic design skills, experience using website and social media platforms. We are seeking someone who is comfortable working independently with minimal direction.
Who we are: Concern Australia works in partnership with young people and children (aged 5-21) to help create opportunities for them to enjoy full and meaningful lives. With a dedicated team of staff and volunteers, Concern Australia connects with 30,000 vulnerable young people and children Australia wide, through six innovative programs focusing on Education, Housing and Homelessness, and Justice.
Seeking: Concern Australia is seeking a skilled, passionate, driven and friendly individual to join our Communications Team as a volunteer Marketing and Communications Assistant to help raise the profile of Concern Australia’s activities and programs and engage new stakeholders through greater awareness.
We are seeking someone with proven IT skills, graphic designing skills, web communications skills and writing skills to develop feature stories and marketing through social media. We are seeking someone who is comfortable working independently with minimal direction and who is passionate about support young people and children experiencing disadvantage in their local community.
• Help to update content on website and social media pages.
• Design or produce materials such as invitations, posters, website material, newsletters to promote, market or advertise fundraising events.
• Take photos and create short videos for social media
• Help write content for newsletter articles or other publications.
• Work with Communications Team on the creation of social media posts and organising campaigns around International UN Days, National Campaigns etc.
• Prepare social media statistic reports to show engagement.
• Develop and maintain media contact lists.
• Knowledge in online marketing and social media strategies
• Demonstrated capacity to be highly organised, work independently and under pressure in a multi-task environment
• Self motivation and ability to take responsibility
• Excellent teamwork skills
• A passion to support children and young people
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0452249450
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.