About the role
Knoxbrooke is a not-for-profit organisation that provides a range of services and operates a number of social enterprises to progress our vision of a world where the human rights of people regardless of ability are respected with dignity and warmly welcomed to fully participate in all aspects of everyday life.
Knoxbrooke has Respect, Inclusion, Continuous Improvement, Accountability and Culture as values that underpin the delivery of our mission which is to provide opportunities for people of all abilities that enhance independence and maximise quality of life.
Knoxbrooke provides employment, education and support services for participants in the regions of Melbourne’s Outer East and West Gippsland.
Knoxbrooke is funded by the Federal Government through the Department of Social Services (DSS), Department of Health and National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). The balance of our income is generated from fees, business services revenue, fundraising and donations.
Knoxbrooke is currently undergoing a transformation due to strong income growth in a challenging financial environment, the NDIS and changing customer preferences. Over the past two years, Knoxbrooke’s growth has been both organic and through two acquisitions.
The Board are seeking expressions of interest from talented individuals looking to contribute at a governance level. Recruitment of Non-Executive Directors is selective and competitive. Specifically, the Knoxbrooke Board are seeking interest from potential Non-Executive Directors who are subject matter experts in either or both the areas of :
- Information Technology including Digital Transformations and Data Analytics
- Sales and Marketing including the areas of Personalised Services and Customer-centricity
- Non-Executive Director tenure is 3 years
- Board meets bi-monthly, 6 times a year with additional subcommittee commitments
- Position is voluntary and non-remunerated. Reimbursement for out-of-pocket costs and travel is available
- Applicants with lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply
- Position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, Banned Directors Check and two referees
Please contact Knoxbrooke CEO, Kristian Dauncey for further information about the opportunity and to obtain a copy of the Position Description. Kristian can be contacted on mobile 0499 819 010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Non-Executive Director - IT and/or Marketing specialist via Pro Bono Australia.