About the Role
Are you looking to get into the Events industry? So organised it hurts? Want to make a difference in your work? Then do we have the job for you!
The Sony Foundation is the charitable arm of the Sony group of companies in Australia. Our mission is to capitalise on the unique qualities of Sony and contribute to the advancement of the Australian community by assisting its youth and fostering their talents.
We are looking for an Events Intern to assist in the planning and execution of our annual calendar of events throughout Australia. This role includes assisting the National Events Manager across an array of exciting projects and providing support to the day-to-day operations of the Foundation such as administrative and corporate development tasks. We are a small team, hence, we are looking for someone with a hands-on approach to glide in and hit the ground running!
Desired skills and experience:
• Highly organised with the ability to plan, act and evaluate situations independently
• Interest in, and knowledge of the broad events and PR industry
• Approach event planning in a creative and innovative way
• High level of energy and drive to get involved and succeed
• Common sense approach, maturity and enthusiasm
• Strong attention to detail
• Willingness to learn, adapt and develop
• Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and willing to undertake tasks of all levels
The successful candidate will be an advocate of the work that charities, such as the Sony Foundation do to provide real support for various groups in our community. As such, any previous work experience with a not-for-profit organisation or volunteer work will be highly regarded, but is not essential. Tertiary education is also desired.
Please provide a covering letter and CV which outlines your demonstrated experience in events and project management to email@example.com
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Ady de Borst
Phone : 0423685940
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Sony Foundation Australia – Event Intern via Pro Bono Australia.