About the Role
TITLE Ticketing and Operations Coordinator
POSITION TYPE Volunteer
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 17 March
The Human Rights Arts & Film Festival (HRAFF) is looking for an organised and friendly volunteer to join the 2018 festival team as Operations Coordinator.
HRAFF is a not-for-profit incorporated association committed to making human rights accessible, relevant and significant to all Australians. The Festival aims to advance and encourage discussion and debate among the broader community, to showcase and support Australian and international artists, to promote works that are important and relevant to our community and bring audiences closer to relevant organisations operating in the human rights space.
HRAFF presents a vibrant, multifaceted festival, including film, visual art, music and forums that combine a diverse array of creative responses to contemporary human rights issues. HRAFF will be held 3 – 17 May 2018 in Melbourne and will tour nationally in the subsequent weeks, more information can be found here: http://hraff.org.au/
To apply for this volunteer role, please submit your CV and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience. Please submit your application by 20 March 2018 marked Ticketing and Operations Coordinator in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ticketing and Operations Coordinator will work across the following tasks:
• Assisting in setting up, activating and monitoring ticketing processes
• Working with the marketing team to collect relevant and thorough audience data
• Organise and distribute complimentary tickets to sponsors, networks and stakeholders
• Implementing hold tickets, rush tickets and any other discount or ticketing offers.
• Assisting front-of-house operation during festival
• Assist with coordination of media and special events including Program Launch and Opening Night
• Assist with ensuring accessibility of the festival to people with a disability and people from socially, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
• Any other duties as required.
Interested in learning about human rights.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 03 96299944
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Ticketing and Operations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.