About the Role
The ORANGES Toolkit is Camp Quality’s social enterprise. The organisation helps individuals, teams and organisations fulfil their potential through training programs, coaching and consultation based on the science of positive psychology, neuroscience and emotional intelligence. Profits raised from the business then funnelled back to Camp Quality to help kids impacted by cancer in Australia.
The social enterprise has been in operation for 2 years. We are looking at revising our WordPress Website. Working closely with the Operations Manager, the role encompasses three elements:
- Providing advice on the structure of the website.
- Making the necessary changes to the website.
- Upskilling the Operations Manager to self-manage the site post project.
The successful application will have:
- Access to their own computer.
- Experience and/or training in WordPress websites.
- A willingness to work unsupervised.
The role can be done remotely and outside of business hours. If you are interested please contact Tegan on 0419 825 342.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0419825342
Please quote in application: WordPress Website Support via Pro Bono Australia.