In the charities sector, some organisations always seem to be centre stage. They’re immediately recognisable; everyone wants to work for them; they have amazing corporate partnerships—their success looks effortless.
The secret to their success is their investment in their brand. A strong brand is a major contributor to helping any not for profit achieve their organisational goals.
Far more than a logo or a marketing buzzword, it’s never been more important for our sector to get more savvy in the area of branding. In this webinar, expert presenter Darren Taylor will outline five common ways to recognise if your brand is working for or against you, and will provide practical, easily actionable ways to address any issues.
This webinar will help you to:
- Understand how brand can enable or disable an organisation in achieving its goals;
- Learn about the five of the most common ways in which a brand can work against organisations, with some practical tips on how to avoid or address them; and
- Understand why brand is more important to organisations now than ever before.
Book your ticket today to learn how to put your brand up there with the best.
Pricing and webinar details:
• Online Event
• Thursday, 17 October 2019, 2pm – 3pm (AEDT)
• Individual Access from $55 (Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don’t remember how to redeem your discount, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ticket price includes:
• Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
• Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
• Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Who should attend?
This webinar is essential learning for fundraising professionals, marketing and communications leaders and practitioners, as well as CEOs, CFOs, HR Directors and board members.
Specialist Brand Consultant for The Xfactor Collective, MD & Head of Strategy and Research at Taylor & Grace
Few people in Australia know brand like Darren Taylor, who has run an award winning boutique agency in Melbourne for 12 years and is author of ‘Rebranding Branding’. Darren helps organisations define what makes them remarkable and then guides them to express that in every touchpoint to become successful and sustainable. He is a Foundation Member of The Xfactor Collective specialist community.
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with The Xfactor Collective.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Pro Bono Webinars are designed to empower Australia’s not-for-profit and social sector organisations to do more good, with more knowledge.
Our 60-minute webinars offer valuable learning opportunities for organisations, staff and volunteers on topics that are pertinent to the Australian social sector, including (but not limited to!) fundraising, HR and employment, innovation, technology, marketing, general finance and governance.
Pro Bono Australia is a social enterprise, using revenue from products such as our webinars to ensure our news team can continue to report on key social issues, helping us grow a robust, connected and resourced community sector in Australia. By purchasing a ticket to one of our webinars, not only are you investing in your professional development, you’re investing in an engaged, informed social sector. Check out our social impact here.
Not convinced? See what other have to say about our webinars!
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”