If you’ve been wondering how to get started making a podcast, ensure that it’s sustainable over time and align it with your marketing strategy, then this 60-minute webinar is for you!
Join Mike Davis, creator and host of the Humans of Purpose podcast, while he shows you how to create a winning and enduring podcast for your organisation that effectively narrates your social impact.
In this 60-minute session, Mike will help you understand how your podcast can:
- Fit within your integrated marketing mix
- Promote your purpose and impact
- Support the growth of your brand
- Reflect the values and intent of your organisation
- Help you to build internal and external relationships
Mike’s podcast Humans of Purpose is nearly three years old and has created a thriving community of 3000+ listeners, guests, Patreon supporters and former podcast advertisers. This is supported by a social media and newsletter reach of over 12,000.
This session builds on Mike’s previously sold out Purposeful Masterclasses and Small Business Festival Victoria sessions. It is back due to the number of individual requests Mike gets each year on the topic!
If you want to learn more about how podcasts offer us a great way to harness and optimise idle time so that we might teach, connect and grow, read Mike’s article for Pro Bono News here.
Who should attend?
This session is ideal for those who have long considered starting a podcast for their organisation, but weren’t quite ready… until now. It will also help those trying to go from the basics to intermediate, helping stable podcasts to grow and thrive.
Presented by: Mike Davis
Mike is Head of Strategy at TaskForce Community Agency, and Chief Podcaster at Humans of Purpose.
He is a monthly contributor to Pro Bono Australia and is a board director at SIMNA Ltd, Australia’s peak social impact measurement network.
Previously, he founded and led Purposeful, a B Corp social impact consultancy.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Online Event
- Thursday, 7 November 2019, 2pm – 3pm (AEDT)
- Individual Access from $55 (Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don’t remember how to redeem your discount, email us at email@example.com)
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Pro Bono Webinars are designed to empower Australia’s not-for-profit and social sector organisations to do more good, with more knowledge.
Our 60-minute webinars offer valuable learning opportunities for organisations, staff and volunteers on topics that are pertinent to the Australian social sector, including (but not limited to!) fundraising, HR and employment, innovation, technology, marketing, general finance and governance.
Pro Bono Australia is a social enterprise, using revenue from products such as our webinars to ensure our news team can continue to report on key social issues, helping us grow a robust, connected and resourced community sector in Australia. By purchasing a ticket to one of our webinars, not only are you investing in your professional development, you’re investing in an engaged, informed social sector. Check out our social impact here.
Not convinced? See what other have to say about our webinars!
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”