About the Role
- Opportunity to transition your strategic sales management experience to the not-for-profit sector
- Newly created, national role
- Competitive and flexible remuneration package
Your focus will be on leading a national account management team to acquire new business and drive income portfolio growth, making a key contribution to World Vision Australia’s ambitious revenue targets and its goal of developing new strategic corporate partnerships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- leading a national team of account managers, building team capability and optimising ROI performance;
- driving the strategic approach and tactical plan to increase partnership opportunities across cause related marketing, corporate social responsibility and shared value opportunities;
- researching, developing, pitching and managing a pipeline of partnership opportunities to achieve income targets and budgets;
- managing and optimising the existing national corporate partnerships portfolio and significantly increasing its impact in its market; and
- meeting personal sales targets.
Experience and skills required
You are a successful national sales manager with a track record in building talented, high performing sales teams in relational sales environments. You have proven experience in:
- developing and managing successful sales people;
- business development engaging senior executives;
- creating, implementing and managing corporate sales strategies that deliver their targets; and
- setting, managing and meeting challenging productivity metrics/KPI’s and developing and implementing effective sales processes.
You also possess strong knowledge of territory management and sales methodologies.
About the Organisation
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the most vulnerable children. Their supporters, partners, staff and volunteers join forces with communities on the ground (both globally and here in Australia) to overcome the barriers of poverty and injustice. Together they create real and lasting change by sharing proven, world-class development methods to engage, enable and empower communities.
Apply for this Job
Are you committed to making a real difference to the lives of vulnerable children?
To make a formal application, please email a covering letter addressing the Experience and skills required together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: World Vision Australia.
Please call Wendy Lown on +61 414 229 827 for a confidential discussion if you have any queries regarding your application.
Please quote in application: Head of Corporate Partnerships at World Vision via Pro Bono Australia.