About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Literacy Program Coordinator and working with a dedicated and passionate team, this role is pivotal in delivering the Certificate I in Financial Services (Financial Literacy) course to students in school and community settings. This casual role will be varied and incredibly rewarding as you educate students on key financial literacy concepts such as budgeting, saving and tax, contributing to The Smith Family vision.
A day in the life of our Financial Literacy Facilitator might look like this, but every day can be different. Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Certificate I in Financial Services FNS10115 course is delivered in a professional manner consistent with the required standards for accredited vocational training and assessment,
- Provide support and encouragement to participants to empower them to implement learning from the sessions in their own lives,
- Manage professional relationships with participants and the school community as the organisation’s representative.
It takes a special kind of person to be our Financial Literacy Facilitator. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Demonstrated experience delivering accredited training
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid knowledge of household money management including an understanding of the issues affecting financially disadvantaged families
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to delivery strong performance outcomes.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0417279427
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Financial Services Facilitator via Pro Bono Australia.